Death by Xoko
Jasper Jin is a graphic designer from Hong Kong who currently resides in sunny Los Angeles, California. In 2008, he graduated with a BFA in Graphic Design from Fake Hong Kong College. That may seem like centuries ago in internet years, but don’t worry, this hyperbolic old dog is on top of all the new tricks. Jasper enjoys houseplants and has a deep (fried) love for chicken. He is currently available for freelance projects.
CV available upon request.
When it comes to email marketing, we’ve been in the game for over 15 years and have sent millions upon millions of emails.
If you’re here then you know that email marketing is hands down the best ROI that you can throw your marketing dollars into. If you didn’t know that, now you do.
We save you the time, money, and hassle of trying to figure out the best email marketing strategy for your business.
Our clients usually fall into a few different camps with their email marketing needs. Here’s how we can help you:
a) You’re just getting started with email marketing.
We can help get you decide on the right email service provider (ESP) for your business, set up one-off settings for your ESP, and get you off to the races building your email list and sending your first few emails.
b) You’re managing an overworked marketing team and you’ve been around the block with email marketing, BUT you don’t want to manage it anymore.
We can take the reins from you, integrate what you’ve been doing with best practices that we’ve encountered over the years, and lighten the workload on your team.
c) You’re doing well with your email marketing but you’ve been wondering if there’s anything that you’re missing that can send you over the top.
We can take a look under the hood (conduct an audit) and give some places where you can improve some pieces and processes that you have in your email marketing.
Some of the email service provider platforms we’ve worked with:
- Constant Contact
- Probably forgetting a few…
Things that we’re good at with email marketing:
- List building (getting more people onto your email list)
- Running drip campaigns and driving sales
- Creating and sending engaging, non-shitty newsletters
- Making sure that your emails hit the inbox (setting up SPF, DKIM, and DMARC settings)
- Pruning your list (removing inactive/duplicate subscribers that are costing you money)
- Segmenting your list (creating more engagement by sending more relevant emails to smaller groups on your list)
- Switching email platforms (if you’ve grown out of your original platform or need something different we can make that transition for you without sacrificing your revenue to the Internet gods)